Alexander Link has many years of experience in the banking industry and in management consulting. He has successfully established, managed and restructured units in Germany, Europe and Asia. Mr. Link has particular expertise in the areas of finance/controlling, risk management, restructuring, portfolio/investment management and transformation projects and in M&A.
- Member of the Executive Board of Deutsche Balaton AG
- HW Verwaltungs AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- PWI-PURE SYSTEM AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Tabalon Mobile Technologies AG, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Nordic SSW 1000 Verwaltungs AG, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Epigenomics AG, Member of the Supervisory Board
Dr Rainer Herschlein
Member of the Supervisory Board
Dr Rainer Herschlein studied law at the Universities of Saarbrücken, Tübingen and New York from 1992 to 1998. He received his doctorate in law from the University of Tübingen in 2002. After his studies, he worked for the law firms CMS Hasche Sigle and GSK Stockmann + Kollegen. Since 2015, Dr Herschlein has been a partner at law firm Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek in Stuttgart, his practice focuses on the legal areas of Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Private Equity and Private Clients.
- mobileObjects AG,Member of the Supervisory Board
- ALMATO AG (formerly DATAGROUP Mobile Solutions AG),Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Ming Le Sports AG, Member of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Supervisory Board
Eva Katheder is active as the owner of EK – Business Development und Consulting Services, Bad Vilbel, a consulting company she founded in 2010, and as a board member of mediola – connected living AG (Frankfurt am Main), tecnovum AG (Frankfurt am Main) and Fidelitas Deutsche Industrie Holding AG (Heidelberg). In the context of taking over consulting mandates, previously active in various companies as an interim board member. Mrs Katheder studied business administration at the Universities of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Dortmund, majoring in accounting and controlling, corporate management and international management, graduating with a degree in business administration. She has many years of experience in various management and executive functions, mainly in the commercial area/administration/controlling, especially in the retail, private equity/venture capital and IOT/smart home sectors. In addition, many years of experience in advising start-ups as well as small and medium-sized enterprises incl. taking on advisory board/supervisory board or management board mandates, interim management.
- AEE Gold AG (formerly AEE Ahaus-Enscheder AG), Member of the Supervisory Board (Chair until 23 November 2017; Deputy Chair since 23 November 2017)
- Mistral Media AG, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Heidelberger Beteiligungsholding AG, Member of the Supervisory Board (Chair)
- Investunity AG, Member of the Supervisory Board (Chair)
- Strawtec Group AG, Member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Chairwoman)
- Balaton Agro Invest AG, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Latonba AG, Member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Chairwoman),
- Latonba 2.0 AG i. Gr., Member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Chairwoman)